Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Kellogg's Family Rewards


I love getting free stuff and I know you do too!

Are you a Kellogg's Family Rewards member? Well, I recently joined and have gotten a lot of great free coupons and points for products I purchase.


To register or for more information on how KFR works, go to www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com

Also, to earn points even faster KFR has a punch card perks promotion through May 16, 2016

* Each KFR participating product equals 1 punch
* Get 10 punches and earn 1,000 bonus points
* Upload or text receipt, use a connected loyalty card or enter codes

When you purchase select Kellogg products you can collect points and then redeem for rewards!

In just one month, I earned a $100 Delta Vacations e-certificate for only 5,000 KFR points. This is awesome because I cherish vacation time with my family, but it's ultra important that each trip is budget friendly.

Feel free to share with me what you bought with your KFR points!
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment