Monday, May 16, 2016

JCPenney $10 Off $10 Coupons


JCPenney $10 off $10 Coupons 


Clearance deals paired with the $10 off coupon usually equals free or nearly free merchandise at JCP!

One thing I love is free money! Yes, that might sound crazy to some, but it's very real to people who use coupons regularly.

Last week before Mother's Day, JCP sent coupons in the mail, no doubt
hoping to encourage us to shop for our mom's. I already had both my mom and my mother-in-law covered, and didn't make it to the store last week. 

To my surprise it wasn't just one coupon on the card, but two. One had expired, but the other one didn't expire until the end of May. (Always double check expiration dates before you throw away your coupons.)



Friday, me and my three pack headed straight for the women's clearance, in search of cute shirts!

In this case, I didn't want to spend more than $10 total.
Fortunately, there were a lot of great deals, and I found two I really liked.

* Purple, black and white print, cold shoulder Worthington brand blouse
marked down to $10.79, from $36.

* Multi colored floral print, Worthington brand sleeveless cowl neck blouse, marked down to $6.59, from $22.

After the $10 coupon and tax, I paid $7.82 for $58 worth of shirts.

Now that's what I call power shopping! Feeling like a super hero!

Let me know how you rocked that coupon!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment