Saturday, May 28, 2016

JCPenney Memorial Day Weekend $10 off $25


JCP has a new $10 off $25 coupon good through May 30.




Do you need anything from JCP? If so, go to JCPenney.com to get your coupon, valid in store and online. I did, so this coupon was right on time, because I was in need of shirts.

I pulled the coupon up on my phone and grabbed a few things:

A  purple, black and white print, metal detail tunic by Worthington marked down to $12.59 from $36.

A green, yellow and white, double layered blouse by Worthington marked down to $11.99 from $40.

A two-pack of wool crew socks by Columbia marked down to  $3.99 from $16.

I paid $19.66, for two shirts and two pairs of socks and saved $73.45!

Did you find any deals with this coupon, let me know?

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment