Sunday, May 15, 2016

About me

About me





Hi. I'm Tamonie: wife, mother and all-around deal catcher! Some people collect dreams, but I prefer to dream about deals!




I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan with my husband Dre' and I'm a SAHM to our three beautiful children! 

Anyone who knows me knows that when it comes to shopping, I don't get out of bed for less than 50 percent off! I like to think I got many great traits from my mom, but the bargain hunting bug is definitely one!

Another thing I got from my mom is my love for travel! So, I'll take you along with me and my family on our crazy adventures. I'll share my tips and tricks for inexpensive travel and first hand reviews, so you get the real deal!

Since I became a mother and wife, I have lived by the motto: We will live well for less, and I will make sure we do everything we can imagine! I love a challenge and try to buy, travel and experience things that we didn't know we could afford. I believe with a little creativity you can always save more and spend less!

This is a special place where I will share everything from coupons, online shopping, events and especially travel - I will share all that I find or experience with you. 

I believe you should only pay full price if you have exhausted all other options. When I'm forced into paying full price, it makes me sick!

Oh, don't get it twisted this girl loves luxury too, so it's not about cheap it's about quality at a fraction of the cost!

Check in often and you may never pay full price again! Follow me and let's get these deals! Now watch me work!



No comments:

Post a Comment