Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sears Sale


SEARS SALE



Sears is having an extra 60 percent off clearance sale!


You don't want to miss these end of season deals.
I sure didn't, the sale was so good to me I had to run through twice!
I mostly shopped for my minions this time, but I did grab myself a cute little faux fur jacket for $6 and I spotted lots of deals in both women's, men's and children's departments.

My mouth was totally watering as I cruised through the children's department. The prices ranges from $1.99-8

Coats and snow pants $5-8
Sweaters and shirts $3-5
Dress shirts and tie sets $5-7
Pants $3-8
Dance leopards $3-5
Dockeer's Uniform shirts and pants $2-5

I also picked up a couple pair of jeggings for my hard to buy for child that were on sale, but not clearanced for around $12.

Check out what I scored!

First trip
I bought 18 items for $84.76 after using $5 in surprise Shop Your Way Rewards.
I also earned 800 in SYW and 10,000 in bonus points, which equals $10.80 to use on my next shopping trip, score!

 Second trip
I purchased 11 items for $54.35 after $10.80 in SYW points and earned 513 and 13,760  in bonus points.

Super excited about all my swag, but my kids wear uniforms, so anytime I can find Dockers uniform clothes on clearance, I feel particularly stoked! 

Happy shopping and saving!




No comments:

Post a Comment