Thursday, October 6, 2016

Walmart: Kids Summer Clothes Clearance


I found some great kids summer clearance deals at Walmart this weekend!


Generally, I love buying end of season clearance for my family, and I just about always grab pajamas for my kiddos when I can catch them for $5 or less. I also usually buy a few summer outfits for all of us and put them up for next year.

What I Bought:
(1) Girls, Batman brand 3-piece pajamas short set, regular price $13.43 and clearance price $3
(1) Girls, George brand 3-piece pajamas shorts set, regular price $12.87 and clearance price $3
(1) Girls, Faded Glory brand chino roll cuff Capri, regular price $ 9.98 and clearance price $3

I paid $9 and saved $27.28 before taxes!

Did you find any great summer clearance racks at your local Walmart store?

No comments:

Post a Comment