Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sears: $1.99 Summer Clearance and Boot Sale

BargainSwag Steals & Deals



It's boot season! I love wearing all kinds of boots this time of year and I'm always on the hunt for cute boots at a great price! Now, my little girls are getting more into boots and asking for different styles too.




Since the girls want boots like mommy, I took my little lady out with me and we found her a pair. She picked out these cute black, Laura Ashley boots at Sears. She tried them on and wanted to wear them out the store, she loved them so much! They were marked $21, but range up $12.49 at check out, score!




 My oldest daughter and I found some great clearance and sale deals this past weekend also.

What We Bought:

(1) Girls, purple swimsuit didn't have a tag, but was marked $1.99
(1) Boys, Amplify brand forged iron plaid short, regular price $34 and clearance price $1.99
(1) Boys, Amplify brand dove plaid short, regular price $34 and clearance price $1.99
(1) Boys, Amplify brand alloy plaid short, regular price $34 and clearance  price $1.99
(1) Handbag, Bongo brand green belt purse, regular price $40  and sale priced $9.99

Did you find any great clearance deals at your local Sears store?

No comments:

Post a Comment