Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Payless Shoes BOGO Half Off Sale

BargainSwag Steals and Deals




I like to shop for the girls at Payless from time to time and I especially like to shop the BOGO sale, so I can buy a pair for one girl and get the other pair half price.







What I Bought:

 

(1) Girls, black Lower East Side boot, clearance price $30

(1) Girls, black Addie boot, clearance price $14

(1) Accessories, Christian Siriano for Payless clutch, clearance $15
(1) Girls, black Chelsea Mary Jane flats, clearance price $9


I made my purchases in two transactions. I took advantage of the BOGO 50 percent off sale, used a mobile coupon for an extra 25 percent off and stacked those promotions with a $3 off survey coupon from a previous purchase.

After the sale and coupons, I paid a total of $40.14 before taxes, Nice!!


Do you shop the Payless BOGO 50 percent off sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment