Monday, September 26, 2016

JCPenney $10 off $10 Coupon


JCPenney $10 off $10 Coupons are Back, did you get yours in the mail? What did you score?

It was an exciting, fun and busy summer for me and my family, but I'm back to my daily routine and time to pay more attention to these sales and great coupon deals.

As you know, I love clearance deals, and when paired with the $10 off $10 coupon they usually equal free or nearly free merchandise at JCPenney.

If I'm not in need of anything in particular, I usually don't want to spend more than a couple dollars after coupon. Fortunately, there were a lot of great clearance deals, and so many great items.

This time around, I scored two awesome shirts for me and my guy! 

Here's what I found:

* Women's purple, orange and white short sleeve A New Approach (a.n.a.) brand blouse
marked down to $7.79, from $26.

* Men's big and tall white button up The Foundry Supply Co. brand long sleeve shirt marked down to $4.97 from $44.

After the $10 coupon and tax, I paid $2.93.

If you haven't used your coupon yet, you have until October 1.

Leave a comment if you got this coupon and share with us what you scored!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment